Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
semi-pro, i've played at championship level for a few games (luton fc and qpr) and it really is not much different, slightly better level but the main difference is the fitness, which has always been my problem, i have no doubts if i got my fitness to the best level my technique would have got me to championship and higher, i've played with a hungarian international who has played against baggio and beckham, for his country, against barca in the nou camp, and my god he was crap, i wouldn't have him playing for my 5 a side team!!!
Was Markus Heikkenen at Luton when you were there?

He is/was a good player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
mine was that it was originally £195 and was down to £95 plus is the one with "gillette blade technology" is bloody good and time saving but takes a while to get used to after wet-shaving for so long

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
ßüякε;1845189 said:
Dude, you are from the UAE, you probably have to shave 5 times a day.

You will wear that thing out in 6 days.
hehehe, nah I ain't that hairy like some of the guys over here...Yetis ain't got shit on them

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Most underrated rapper of all time.

@ Rehan, I hope you get that trial and I hope it goes well. I've been waiting for my break too, though it's a bit late now at my age :D
Big L is his actual name? hmm never heard of him
His name was Lamont. Indeed, the most underrated emcee of all time in my opinion.

His stuff is better than Tupac's and Biggie's in my view. Especially the former.

Him, Nas, Rakim, Guru, and Biggie were the shit.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Was Markus Heikkenen at Luton when you were there?

He is/was a good player.
yup, big guy, quite solid, he was a nice guy

there was one guy called danny williams, short guy, absolutely terrible, and he used to get played, unbelievable

mike newell was one of the biggest cocks i've ever encountered

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20,019

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 332)