Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We don't agree then.

Women are anything but easy going. In general I'm speaking of course. They tend to make things complicated and never listen to us. They want to be in-control like us men, which doesn't really make sense.

We are easy going, we have good hearts, It's all up to the women to know how to control that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Don't agree with you on that. If men actually listened when a girl talked they would realize how easy it was to understand us.

Girls don't want to be in control. They just want to be respected. I prefer if my boyfriend would handle everything for me. It saves me the time and trouble :p. I can't make a decision on my own if my life depended on it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Don't agree with you on that. If men actually listened when a girl talked they would realize how easy it was to understand us.

Girls don't want to be in control. They just want to be respected. I prefer if my boyfriend would handle everything for me. It saves me the time and trouble :p. I can't make a decision on my own if my life depended on it.
And you wonder why men don't listen much to women? Because they bla bla a lot :D.

It's normal a boyfriend/husband to handle everything for his girl, thats why he's a man.

But one thing women don't tend to understand or they force themselves not to understand is that we men are not perfect, we can't be romantic every night, we can't always remember when was the first time we dated, we can't always afford paying woman's shopping or call her each 3hours etc.

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Yeah I'm sure that some girls do want to be in control just as there are guys who prefer not to be in control. I used to think I wanted the control but I got it and it was so over-hyped and boring. I got out of that relationship asap. I need someone who challenges me.

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
And you wonder why men don't listen much to women? Because they bla bla a lot :D.

It's normal a boyfriend/husband to handle everything for his girl, thats why he's a man.

But one thing women don't tend to understand or they force themselves not to understand is that we men are not perfect, we can't be romantic every night, we can't always remember when was the first time we dated, we can't always afford paying woman's shopping or call her each 3hours etc.
Well I know the type of girl you are talking about so I can see your complaints. See I have the opposite problem since I forget anniversaries, birthdays, hate talking on the phone more than twice a week, flowers, etc. Also, I think romance defined by males is overrated. My boyfriends tend to get mad at me since I don't really care when they bring over a dozen of roses or light a candle and I can't fake my excitement. I just need a male's company and it is really all I want. On top of that, I need someone to pick the restaurant since that is the hardest thing to do in the world for me.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Well I know the type of girl you are talking about so I can see your complaints. See I have the opposite problem since I forget anniversaries, birthdays, hate talking on the phone more than twice a week, flowers, etc. Also, I think romance defined by males is overrated. My boyfriends tend to get mad at me since I don't really care when they bring over a dozen of roses or light a candle and I can't fake my excitement. I just need a male's company and it is really all I want. On top of that, I need someone to pick the restaurant since that is the hardest thing to do in the world for me.

Well, I eat a lot. So you can imagine how easy for me it is to pick, lol.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Yeah I'm sure that some girls do want to be in control just as there are guys who prefer not to be in control. I used to think I wanted the control but I got it and it was so over-hyped and boring. I got out of that relationship asap. I need someone who challenges me.
Yep.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Went to a club.....had 2 glasses of Champagne, and on my way back home Police stopped me, normal check, he saw that we were like four in a car and it was obvious that we were out partying, so he asked me for this test, to blow on a machine to see how much Alcohol I had.

I had 0.12 it is supposed to be 0.10, 0.12 is almost nothing, and the motherfucker refused to solve the problem and let me go, I offered him some cash he refused that too. Then I was like there you go, you can take it, but I'll have it back soon.

I have some of my friends working for the police, they might help me, but It'll take few days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 648)