swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
@ jack and greg

i think every episode is hilarious. 'mac bangs dennis' mom' was the first episode that i saw which got me hooked.
You appreciate it more when you know the characters. It was one of those shows I watched once and felt a little slimy afterwards, but I still thought it was funny. By the 3rd or 4th episode I saw, I got in a rhythm with its degrading view of its characters and it became addictive. And of course, the episode titles and how they time revealing them are some of the best punchlines on TV.

So by the time I saw "Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom", it was the culmination of a lot of that. Season 2 is a great place to start, as "Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom" is the 4th episode that season.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7,056
    Via E-Mail:

THE FINAL EXAM

At Penn State University, four sophomore guys were taking chemistry, and all of them had an 'A' so far. These four friends were so confident about how they would do on the final chemistry exam that they decided to visit other friends and have a big party the weekend before the final exam. They had a great time; but after all the heavy partying, they slept all day Sunday and didn't make it back to Penn State until early Monday morning.

Rather than taking the final exam then, they decided that after the final they would explain to their professor why they missed it. They told the professor they visited friends, but on the way back they had a flat tire. As a result, they missed the final. The professor agreed they could make up the final the next day. The guys were excited and relieved. They studied that night for the exam.

The next day the Professor placed them in separate rooms and gave them a test booklet. They quickly answered the first problem worth 5 points. Cool, they thought! This is going to be easy!

Then they turned the page. On the second page was written:

For 95 points: Which tire? _________

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1234)