Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Oh well, he's gonna regret it later. Anyway where's he gonna work? And in what subject is his PhD?
I am not so sure if he will regret it, but he is already set. He got married last year, has a house, and will teach at a university which is 2 hours away from Amman. He has to teach, because that was the deal when they sent him with the scholarship. He is in chemistry just like me.

P.S. Hopefully the plan after he finishes his contact with them to meet in Kuwait, Dubai, or Qatar

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I am not so sure if he will regret it, but he is already set. He got married last year, has a house, and will teach at a university which is 2 hours away from Amman. He has to teach, because that was the deal when they sent him with the scholarship. He is in chemistry just like me.

P.S. Hopefully the plan after he finishes his contact with them to meet in Kuwait, Dubai, or Qatar
Well it's a different story if it was in fact our education ministry that sent him out. He's probably teaching in the Technology and Science university in Irbid. It's a very good uni, one of our best if not the best here.

In any case I only said he would regret it because almost every one of those who come back here while leaving their jobs there for the sake of their family do regret it. Simply because no work and no way of raising any money is available here. Plus the shitty general life. But if your friend had a contract then he simply didn't have the choice to begin with hence he won't regret it even if things turned out to be ugly ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 414)