Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Hey guys.. It has been one hell of a day.
It was a 7 hours ride. Been through mountains of Hatta and went through Oman then Back to Dubai Safe and Sound.

The roads were just amazing. But now I know the secret behind fat Harley riders. The rides make you thirsty like crazy and hungry as a beast.

I had a hufe ass Bfast of 10 egg whites, big plate of egyptian beans, some pastries and 2 glasses of OJ. 1 hour later, I was really hungry again!

Good thing is it was mostly cloudy and the sun came up on the way back. My arms got sun burnt!

After the ride I slept for 6 hours. I will go again on a final Solo ride before returning it tomorrow :cry:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Tell me your plans Orange beard boy?
I don't really have them. Was thinking about getting together with Burke, but he wants to do smash-face at the local barrio. They have a 10$, drinking free from 9:00pm-11:00pm. My sister has a friend coming for the weekend so I am trying to stay out of the house as much as possible.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It was a 7 hours ride. Been through mountains of Hatta and went through Oman then Back to Dubai Safe and Sound.

The roads were just amazing. But now I know the secret behind fat Harley riders. The rides make you thirsty like crazy and hungry as a beast.

I had a hufe ass Bfast of 10 egg whites, big plate of egyptian beans, some pastries and 2 glasses of OJ. 1 hour later, I was really hungry again!

Good thing is it was mostly cloudy and the sun came up on the way back. My arms got sun burnt!

After the ride I slept for 6 hours. I will go again on a final Solo ride before returning it tomorrow :cry:
My longest drive was 8hours, I felt like it's the end of the world at some point.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

10 eggs? Egyptian beans?

Mate, i'd hate to be beside you when you fart after that breakfast

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Fred.. is that you in the avatar man?
:lol2:

I don't really have them. Was thinking about getting together with Burke, but he wants to do smash-face at the local barrio. They have a 10$, drinking free from 9:00pm-11:00pm. My sister has a friend coming for the weekend so I am trying to stay out of the house as much as possible.
Burke's routine's weekend:disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)