swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I keep my HIV under control with meds.

I doubt Covid is gonna kill me because I have hemorrhoids
Dude. I know. You don't just have "hemorrhoids". That's like saying Mickey Rourke had some work done on his face.

wait, you actually have HIV? I thought you kept testing negative. Sorry to hear bro
As someone else with a surgically reconstructed cavernous anal cavity, I think you missed the headline.

Doc Brown, Marty and the Delorean are across the street. looks like the Delorean finally broke down :sad:
Speaking of breaking down, how's Marty's Parkinsons?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Dude. I know. You don't just have "hemorrhoids". That's like saying Mickey Rourke had some work done on his face.

As someone else with a surgically reconstructed cavernous anal cavity, I think you missed the headline.

Speaking of breaking down, how's Marty's Parkinsons?
How many ass surgeries have you had? I feel like I may need another one soon. Asshole has been bleeding after pooping again.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Post Ironic thoughts on fjallraven? Can it hold candle to Arc'teryx?
I’ve heard good things about Fjallraven from friends but don’t have any personal experience so can’t really give a personal opinion.

The dead bird is certainly top of the line outdoor gear, and has a bit of a bad reputation for price, unfairly in the sense that their top of the line mountaineering, backcountry skiing and climbing gear isn’t any more expensive than the top of the line gear from companies like North Face, Patagonia, Mammut, etc... but fairly in that they don’t make any budget friendly gear and that their urban outerwear gear under the Veilance brand is beyond absurd price-wise.

I’ve been using Arc’teryx Alpha SV jackets and pants for alpine climbing on the coast (wet, heavy snow winters) here for 20+ years (first jacket lasted 16 years before I ripped a shoulder on a nail, they replaced for free) and love their stuff, it has unparalleled cut and fit for outdoor movement while maintaining that severe weather-proofing. But unless you need that severe weather gear in outdoor activities/sports, lots of companies offer better value gear at a much more reasonable price point for the required use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1335)