swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You act like I've never heard of VPN before. :D
Ah, true. Btw, do you pay for one? Or do you just give all your data to Putin?

turkey isn't even tasty, no wonder blacks pour 5 kg of seasonings all over it

duck&goose ftw
Turkeys are bred that way.

And I know that will get me in hot water with the woke peeps who rail against turkey discrimination...

Though i do agree it is odd how fast this came up. It wasn't that long ago that my dad went to a large Halloween party dressed in a sheik costume with fake tnt strapped across his chest and a detonator.
You're making me nostalgic. I want to live in a world where a costume like that is still over-the-line but funny because of that very point.

Some weird girl just tried to get in my car. Not sure who she thought I was but she opened my passenger side door, looked me in the face and made like she was about to get in. My car is new and i am still protective so i just reacted said aggressively "what the fuck" she looked like she was about to piss herself in fear closed the door and hurried away.

Shame as she was kind of pretty but looked somewhat beat possibly a druggie hence my not wanting her in the car.
You might have needed a lawyer to get her out. Good move.

My friends mom did that. She entered some random guys car that was parked and guy was sitting there. He didn't even say anything, just looked at her confused. She sat in the car only there she noticed that's not her husband. Basically, they had the same car that were close to each other and she was carrying some bags. Funnily thing, when she was about to exit she looked at him once more and said "you're not even as pretty as my husband" and went out.
:lol:

I can't seem to escape law.

Just landed my first client as an independent lawyer and I'll be a lot more money than when I was employed.
Embrace your legal pimpness. You cannot escape your calling.

Probably thought you were her Uber.
There was that big story in SF about the guy who stuck his head in the window of a stopped car thinking it was his Lyft, and the passenger got out and clocked him with his fist. The guy is insanely mangled with that one punch.

All the sympathies in the media are with the beat up guy, but I have to question the wisdom of bring drunk on the streets of SF late at night and jamming your head in someone's car window. These days you're lucky someone doesn't blow your head off with a handgun.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/09/28/man-who-mistakes-car-for-lyft-badly-beaten-by-driver/

Oh, never. Last night I went on a date with a new girl and that was just special :lol2:
OK, details plz. :D

Watching Trump's post midterms speech.

He seems to have lost a lot of his gusto, now seems more tired and cranky. This presidenting thing not as fun as he thought it would be.
I'm sure it isn't. I spent the last week at a great community event/small conference that included Obama's official videographer, who followed him everywhere for 6 years. He said the life of a president sucks... no ifs, ands, or buts.

She looks good with her mouth closed
And electrical tape wrapped around her eyes?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
OK, details plz. :D
She'd just talk non-stop. We did text when she was in Turkey, so she sent me some naked pics. But when we met in person, she became a fine nice lady. Yeah fucking right. She tried to behave like a nice girl, but her eyes... you know, she didn't have pupils. She had two cocks on that place just swirling around. My hand on her ass while walking was the only thing I did, as I couldn't even speak because of those bloody whore mouth that couldn't stop talking. Oh God, the amount of bullshit that I heard during those two hours is incredible.

Btw, I gotta try this:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
She'd just talk non-stop. We did text when she was in Turkey, so she sent me some naked pics. But when we met in person, she became a fine nice lady. Yeah fucking right. She tried to behave like a nice girl, but her eyes... you know, she didn't have pupils. She had two cocks on that place just swirling around. My hand on her ass while walking was the only thing I did, as I couldn't even speak because of those bloody whore mouth that couldn't stop talking. Oh God, the amount of bullshit that I heard during those two hours is incredible.

Btw, I gotta try this:

:lol2:

The Vlad is my shepherd.
His lackey, Trump, makes Vlad look better all the time. :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That would make things easier, but it also would take a lot of pleasure away. I wouldn't be able to slowly see the light behind her eyes disappear, as i gently choke her with one hand, and take a few polaroids with the other hand.
So you're inta Selena Gomez I see.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Was having a piss earlier at my mates new apartment and saw this beast of a spider. Thought I’d share. Can’t stand those bastards.
I think you should now have to prove your dick is that big or be banned. Of course you can't post it on the forums so just start PMing pics to Pitbull and he will verify for the rest of us.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I think you should now have to prove your dick is that big or be banned. Of course you can't post it on the forums so just start PMing pics to Pitbull and he will verify for the rest of us.
OMG!! I didn’t realise that :lol: That’s sooooo funny. I’m so embarrassed. My full focus was on that spider. How did I manage to miss that!?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 684)