WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Accompanied a friend to this naturopathic "doctor" who claims to heal your body with energy waves...

Hey, whatever works for you
I have a travelling winter romance with a pranic healer, every night I would pretend I could feel her harnessing the the energy of universe from on hand and transfer it to my forehead via the other, I did it because we would always be naked and high and that was followed by some relentless pounding.

The list of clients she had, they would call her from different countries and she would heal them on the phone and get paid, made me realise I became the wrong kind of doctor.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm i feel like there is potential for you to help her then.
I'm with Kyle on this one, vibrate inside her Matt

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I'm so hung over.

.. and I got a birthday party to attend in 26 minutes. Fuck me sideways.
No fucking way, so did I!! :lol: Friend celebrates his 30. birthday today, starting at 2pm. Now I'm on my way there, 1 hour too late. Need to take a Konterbier, it helps against the hangover, right @DAiDEViL? :p

Enjoy the party!

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Yes, just started my holidays. Been drunk since Thursday. You can ask for advices if you dare. @Maddy
Why would a Dane need to learn from a Fin? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

No fucking way, so did I!! :lol: Friend celebrates his 30. birthday today, starting at 2pm. Now I'm on my way there, 1 hour too late. Need to take a Konterbier, it helps against the hangover, right @DAiDEViL? :p

Enjoy the party!
This is weird. I hope it's not the same party :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Enjoy the party!
A Konter-Seidl or the scam product your friend is selling :agree:

Btw. A few years ago when i was more into politics, i had to attend a re-opening ceremony of a freshly renovated synagogue. Came home only like 3 hours prior, from a Beachparty, and was completely wasted - almost threw up in the synagogue.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
En reparationsbajer til mig

En reparationsbajer til dig @Wittl

En reparationsbajer til til mig

En reparationsbajer til til @Wittl

lålålålålålålå

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
This is weird. I hope it's not the same party :D
We'll see in 5minutes :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

A Konter-Seidl or the scam product your friend is selling :agree:

Btw. A few years ago when i was more into politics, i had to attend a re-opening ceremony of a freshly renovated synagogue. Came home only like 3 hours prior, from a Beachparty, and was completely wasted - almost threw up in the synagogue.
I would have loved to see you in that synagogue :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

En reparationsbajer til mig

En reparationsbajer til dig @Wittl

En reparationsbajer til til mig

En reparationsbajer til til @Wittl

lålålålålålålå
:weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1035)