Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
:lol: I've got a bunch of that in my previous job. Bloody Americans, suing anyone for anything.
It's not even anything they can legitimately sue me for personally, if they wanted to sue someone it would have to be the CEO of the company & even then I'm not sure they'd get very far (I have no idea if what they accused me of is legitimate or if they're talking out of their ass, but either way I was just doing what I was trained to do).

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Probably. I always get one or two extremely difficult customers a month. My favorite was when some lady said my mom should have had an abortion when I didn't know the answer to her question & "took too long" to find out from someone else (everyone else was busy helping other customers).

Working retail gives you a thick skin. :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Meh, still too early to call :D

I said I wanted the cardinals over Boston because fuck Boston but that glorious man, Victorino, is tugging at my heart strings.

Apr 15, 2006
Probably. I always get one or two extremely difficult customers a month. My favorite was when some lady said my mom should have had an abortion when I didn't know the answer to her question & "took too long" to find out from someone else (everyone else was busy helping other customers).

Working retail gives you a thick skin. :D
:lol: I remember this one time, this customer calls us and asks us how much he needs to pay us to keep his defective printer instead of sending it back to us. I told him to buy a new printer instead for a lot less amount of money, but he got angry at me. :D

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
:lol: I remember this one time, this customer calls us and asks us how much he needs to pay us to keep his defective printer instead of sending it back to us. I told him to buy a new printer instead for a lot less amount of money, but he got angry at me. :D
Yeah... at least my experiences have taught me, I'm always nice to people who work in shops & restaurants (unless they do something really awful) because I've been in their shoes so many times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 175)