Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Any famous company that works via functional organization structure? :boh:
Finding a company that uses a functional organizational structure shouldn't be too hard, it is afterall the most common organizational structure. It is used mostly by small to medium sized companies or by companies who operate in a stable environment. I'd imagine a company like Coca Cola would use a functional structure.

Will try to search for their org structure.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Btw on another unrelated note. Check what happened to me today.

It was morning, i was at work, and i get this phone call from a work colleague of mine who works in the IT department. So he calls me and asks me "why are you causing problems in some Juventus forum", now at this point i'm surprised how does this guy even know i'm in a Juve forum. So i ask him "what are you talking about" he tells me to come to his office. So i'm going to his office and i'm wondering what he's talking about, so i get into his office and he's sitting there and beside him some guy that looked really familiar to me. Whose the guy sitting beside my colleague.

It was Yamen :D

Was nice meeting you man, too bad i was kind of busy today and was only able to sit around with you for a few minutes. :)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Finding a company that uses a functional organizational structure shouldn't be too hard, it is afterall the most common organizational structure. It is used mostly by small to medium sized companies or by companies who operate in a stable environment. I'd imagine a company like Coca Cola would use a functional structure.

Will try to search for their org structure.
Nah no need brother. I'm almost done... I did majority of it :) Thanks anyway.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006

It was morning, i was at work, and i get this phone call from a work colleague of mine who works in the IT department. So he calls me and asks me "why are you causing problems in some Juventus forum", now at this point i'm surprised how does this guy even know i'm in a Juve forum. So i ask him "what are you talking about" he tells me to come to his office. So i'm going to his office and i'm wondering what he's talking about, so i get into his office and he's sitting there and beside him some guy that looked really familiar to me. Whose the guy sitting beside my colleague.

Was nice meeting you man, too bad i was kind of busy today and was only able to sit around with you for a few minutes. :)
That's kind of awesome. :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

That is awesome. :tup:

(Unlike the match. :()

ßöмßäяðîëя;3502446 said:
I just blew my nose and Randy Travis came out.
If National Treasure: Book of Secrets came out, I'd stuff it back in.

I was molestered by one at sea world :cry:
So that's why they call them sperm whales.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1118)