'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (136 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I have some catching up to do, I arrived from month+ trip to Somalia/Dubai this weekend, and I didnt listen to new music too much during, so every new release is hitting me same time now :D

Yeah Big krits new is bananas, this is one of the most chill songs I ever heard:

I was on a little boat in bosaso ocean while I heard this first time, "Dive in, it feels like water" :cool: :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I have some catching up to do, I arrived from month+ trip to Somalia/Dubai this weekend, and I didnt listen to new music too much during, so every new release is hitting me same time now :D

Yeah Big krits new is bananas, this is one of the most chill songs I ever heard:

I was on a little boat in bosaso ocean while I heard this first time, "Dive in, it feels like water" :cool: :D

Niice!! Me it was the opposite, I travelled a bit. Went to Calgary and Banff for a little over a week, there was lots of driving so been listening to new music by the album.

Check out this one rapper called SABA, never heard of him before, but man is GOOD!! Check his album Bucket List Project, it's on spotify

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The fact that you 2 so called Hip Hop heads have not even mentioned Chance's new album, really disappoints me.

That album is fire, and it's based around his wedding day.

He created an excellent hip hop album revolved around his wedding day.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I know he is talented but I'm not really a fan of his monotone singing/rapping style (have barely posted anything of his here). Doesnt do it for me, too indy pop rapish non melodic sound tho he has few excellent collabs.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The fact that you 2 so called Hip Hop heads have not even mentioned Chance's new album, really disappoints me.

That album is fire, and it's based around his wedding day.

He created an excellent hip hop album revolved around his wedding day.
Same, was never a fan of a Chance. I like a few of his tracks/featured appearances, but I'm not a fan at all tbh

I'll check his last album since you're speaking highly of it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I am ever so slowly shaking my head at the both of you.

I'm pouring out a little liquor as we speak. And when I say liquor, I mean coffee. And when I say pouring, I really mean I just spilled some on my leg.

- - - Updated - - -

Thankfully you guys mentioned both The Lost Tapes II and Big K.R.I.T's new releases

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Freddie Gibbs and Krit are amongst my absolute super underrated favs so them dropping new dope albums is gift for this summer. Especially Bandana (Gibbs album), instant classic. Only thing missing for this summer is if Lupe Fiasco dropped a surprise album.

I dont need to say anything about Nas since he is Nas, the living god father of rap.

But find chance the rapper to be overrated, like he is pushed and marketed to be this indy creative rapper, feels phony to me so far in his career.

But I will try out the album.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hows the new Lost Tapes?
I liked it, but preferred Life is Good.

- - - Updated - - -

I am ever so slowly shaking my head at the both of you.

I'm pouring out a little liquor as we speak. And when I say liquor, I mean coffee. And when I say pouring, I really mean I just spilled some on my leg.

- - - Updated - - -

Thankfully you guys mentioned both The Lost Tapes II and Big K.R.I.T's new releases
Sorry broski Chance is meh at best for me

I'm a huge Nas fan one of my all time favs along with Lupe, Black Thought, Mos Def and Common.

Love Big Kritt's work too. But Chance...like Os said feels too forced, phony.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)