'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (126 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This was a government hit. It has to be.
What makes you say that?

Even if it was odd he is shot in his neiggbohood, in front of his own clothing store, promoting charity for the community etc. And it's a lone gunman who comes up to him and shoots him. Gang related incidents usually when you outside your area, caught slipping in someone's else neighbourhood, and tend to involve lots of thugs.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
What makes you say that?

Even if it was odd he is shot in his neiggbohood, in front of his own clothing store, promoting charity for the community etc. And it's a lone gunman who comes up to him and shoots him. Gang related incidents usually when you outside your area, caught slipping in someone's else neighbourhood, and tend to involve lots of thugs.

He was working on a documentary about Dr. Sebi. The doctor who claimed that he had a cure for AIDS back in 1985, and then was subsequently murdered.

- - - Updated - - -

Nipsey even said it himself that doing this documentary could put him in grave danger.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He was working on a documentary about Dr. Sebi. The doctor who claimed that he had a cure for AIDS back in 1985, and then was subsequently murdered.

- - - Updated - - -

Nipsey even said it himself that doing this documentary could put him in grave danger.
Seen a clip of him talking about this documentary and Dr Sebi in general, was very very interesting (breakfast club interview). But might be too soon to talk about conspiracy theories. We need to find out the basics of what went down first before jumping to the most wild conclusion in goverment angle (when street and gang violence is all too real and happens constantly around where Nip was from).

Not that its anything they haven't done before, 60s and 70s is filled with govt backed assassinations.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He was supposed to meet with the LAPD today to talk about ways that he could help end gang violence :sad:

He been doing that for years, in town halls, councils, police offials etc. Spreading nothing but ways to help communities grow and independently impower people who need it in various ways (litterally gave whole neighborhoods jobs). Its really beyond senseless to gun down someone for nothing like this, human nature is so twisted, I wouldnt be suprised if he wasnt killed on pure jealousy alone, some dumbass thug who wanted what he has but couldnt bother to put in the blood,sweat and brains it took to get to where Nipsey was at as entrepreneur and self made man, used his music platform to the fullest past years, goes from selling mixtapes from his trunk to owning, investing and growing half the neighborhood/blocks he grew up in.

- - - Updated - - -

This song is too legit @blondu @Mohad @Dru @GordoDeCentral

Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It's like the old saying "No good deed goes unpunished."

I knew that he was doing a lot of good in his community and for the city in general, and this was only the start. I think that's why this bothers me so much. I had only started paying attention to him because I had only found out about this not too long ago.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

He preached what he rapped about, because he basically been a actively and very discplined in massing his own resources by being staunchly independant artist who want to grow his own music, brand, bussinesses and earnings without any middle man or label involved taking most of it (hence why he isnt so super well known mainstream despite having a minium of 5-6 stellar projects out, no one marketing him, almost entirely word spread/reputation based, selling his mixtapes/albums in grassroots ways). Him and Freddie Gibbs the realest around in this aspect, not letting any outside noise effect their music and decision making, very goal and gameplan oriented.

But it was turning around big time, his grind in terms of recognition, because he got grammy nomination for his fairly fantastic Victory lap album last summer.

Pretty much doing what he preached about teh btw, you could said he invertedly made his own subgenre, motivational hiphop/rap:

Sad that one of the first lines in his verse in first song is: ""Know when you tell the truth they gon come & kill you" ...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)