'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (26 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

Damn this one is fire @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=271" target="_blank">Osman</a>

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf. When did Lupe get this good?

Lupe is a lyrical genius, that goes without saying. Cant wait for his new album coming around summer time.

Btw, new J.Cole album out today for ze rap fans here.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He has been disenchanted with the industry and music scene in general, but his talent didnt fell of, just his drive/urge for it all mainstream wise (was stuck in horrible studio deal for like 6-7 years). Has said he will retire multiple times, but instead seems to be content with being independant/underground act more now. Which is odd since he is super famous, but thats basically it, besides being an opinionated social media troll full time lol.

You dont fell off when you released this song/album just couple years ago...

giphy.gif

He drops gems that goes unnoticed alot so if you are a fan just wait for the releases.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He has been disenchanted with the industry and music scene in general, but his talent didnt fell of, just his drive/urge for it all mainstream wise (was stuck in horrible studio deal for like 6-7 years). Has said he will retire multiple times, but instead seems to be content with being independant/underground act more now. Which is odd since he is super famous, but thats basically it, besides being an opinionated social media troll full time lol.

You dont fell off when you released this song/album just couple years ago...

giphy.gif

He drops gems that goes unnoticed alot so if you are a fan just wait for the releases.
Sweet :tup:

And fuck Atlantic

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Really? I thought Nas was doing it just for me :sad:
That is what I was getting at. That it isn't a coincidence.

Of course I worded it incorrectly :lol:

I'm an idiot

- - - Updated - - -

Love Nas.

You don't post much in the football area anymore. :D
No fun posting there anymore.

No one listens to anyone in there anyway. It's all about who can speak louder over the other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)