'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (14 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Normally soprano is my least favourite voice but she sounds great. You are gonna see her live?
I agree with you in a lot of cases. I can't stand shrill singing in a lot of sopranos, or ones who sing with too much vibrato. I find the baroque era was often a lot better for female voices than later stuff, especially in opera and oratorio.

I saw her perform in Vancouver at Christ Church Cathedral back in 2016. With Bruce Dickey cornetto, Lutist Stephen Stubbs, and violist Monica Huggett, amongst others. So incredible. They recorded an album of the program.

How close are you to Regensburg? It's being performed there on May 19th... Prague on April 17th too I suppose. http://www.brucedickey.com/new-page-1/

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
2nd track is fire (gifs was for it lol) but added first one later because the spritual imagery of basically South africas shanty towns was brilliant.

Yemi Alade is high up in my short list of wifey material. She wooing your favourite Youssoupha lol.

me is Sevana :diculo::sheik::sheik: man she's too much :delpiero:
don't know what's more beautiful her or her voice :sheik:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
In honor of Warren G, whose son Olaijah, is one of the top Cornerbacks in high school football, and will be announcing his college choice in 15 minutes. (Hopefully USC. Fight On.)

- - - Updated - - -

Update:

The kid committed to USC :touched:

@Osman
and now they went back to him on camera, and not only is his dad there, but Snoop showed up on the set :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
lol, G game strong in that kid.

Uncle Snoop has some words for Warren jr

"sing this song nephew"

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi.makeagif.com%2Fmedi%20%20a%2F6-13-2015%2F3hJXoY.png

- - - Updated - - -

@DutchJuventino @Mohad @Fr3sh, gonna see this groovy mofos concert tommorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)