'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (20 Viewers)

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Black Eyed Peas? They still around?

Someone pull the plug already.

- - - Updated - - -

:sad:

- - - Updated - - -

gettyimages-85512061-a9f5a2f5-cf8d-4548-87b2-5b73fd218f3b.jpg
That's what their problem is, they kept the name. Im not familiar with the previous members of BEP, but they should've renamed themselves becasue that song up there is nothing you'd expect from BEP; it's PURE hip hop. BEP fans will not and do not like it, and VV.

That song is a classic <3

I remember you tried Eminem's Revival, did you listen to 'In Your Head?'

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Video not available :cry:

I’ve haven’t been in this thread for way too long :cry: I need to read thru the thread to catch up.

Gucci Mane dropped some great tapes. Metro dropped great projects with Big Sean and 21andOffset. Kendrick continues too drop very good visuals. Kodak drops music damn near every week.

Also Future dropped a couple videos, Super Slimey is amazing and apparently Beast Mode 2 is releasing very soon.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
@King of Kings

Ever listened to Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats. Blatant late 60's metal tribute band, but they really hit a doomy groove.

Was listening to Hand of Doom while doing the dishes and Spotify automatically continued into this, gotta love this app.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That's what their problem is, they kept the name. Im not familiar with the previous members of BEP, but they should've renamed themselves becasue that song up there is nothing you'd expect from BEP; it's PURE hip hop. BEP fans will not and do not like it, and VV.

That song is a classic <3

I remember you tried Eminem's Revival, did you listen to 'In Your Head?'
Then you obviously have not listened to BEP's first two classic albums before that skank joined the group.

- - - Updated - - -

@King of Kings

Ever listened to Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats. Blatant late 60's metal tribute band, but they really hit a doomy groove.

Was listening to Hand of Doom while doing the dishes and Spotify automatically continued into this, gotta love this app.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
Haven't really listened to much new music lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)