'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (24 Viewers)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Very interesting album. Goes all over the place in regards to genre. a couple of sprawling jams, a couple of folk/country rock type of songs.

My favorite Welch Era album would be "Bare Trees"
Yes. I love Woman of a 1,000 Years, it might be why it wins me over so much. The folk rock thing being one of my favourites.

Bare Trees is good as well, if only for the title track, Child of Mine, and Sentimental Lady.

Heroes Are Hard to Find and Penguin have some stand out tracks (Silver Heels, for me, and Did You Ever Love Me), but don't capture me as much as the others.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Loving it. Can't wait for the new album. I think this is way better than anything on Black Gives Way To Blue. Sounds more like their older stuff too imo.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Ok, I'm wondering. Justin Timberlake's new song is out, and Facebook is screaming about it. My question: When da hell did Justin Timberlake become mainstream to guys that usually don't like pop otherwise?
I don't really have anything against Timberlake, but I'm very surprised. :D

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Ok, I'm wondering. Justin Timberlake's new song is out, and Facebook is screaming about it. My question: When da hell did Justin Timberlake become mainstream to guys that usually don't like pop otherwise?
I don't really have anything against Timberlake, but I'm very surprised. :D
less about timberlake more about timbaland, "my love" is the only JT song i can still listen to.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If the rest of the album holds up like this, it's going to be the best album of 2013. It's been a long time since something blew me away like this.

A part of me is ashamed to say that I like the current AiC as much as the previous - perhaps even a tad more o_O

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Loving it. Can't wait for the new album. I think this is way better than anything on Black Gives Way To Blue. Sounds more like their older stuff too imo.
If the rest of the album holds up like this, it's going to be the best album of 2013. It's been a long time since something blew me away like this.

A part of me is ashamed to say that I like the current AiC as much as the previous - perhaps even a tad more o_O

:klin:

If the rest of the album is like that it could be as good as some of their older stuff but better? cmon, no way better than Dirt. Even though I fucking love Soundgarden and their 3 90s albums, I think Dirt is better than any of them and is the best 90s Grunge album imo.

- - - Updated - - -

:touched:

His best feature is in RATM's Know Your Enemy :mark:

- - - Updated - - -

Burden In My Hand - Soundgarden

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)