'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (23 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I try to stay fair to the whole experience of it :p And remind myself to not listen to this dude ever again.

I'll recover my senses with some Bumpy Knuckles realness :D (cant quote anything of it cuz its too much to quote :D)

Or wait, this is ace: "On any record I'm the king of the third verse", which is so true :D seen him outshine anyone in tunes with likes pf Pac, Guru, MOP, OC, KRSone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Yeah I try to stay fair to the whole experience of it :p And remind myself to not listen to this dude ever again.
How does someone produce the dopeness that is 'Little Weapon' and then turn around and make 'This City'? Damn. :p

Reminds me of another one of his songs (lead singer of Fall Out Boy) where Lupe's verse is the only thing noteworthy:

Starts at 5.53. Lupe completely destroys it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
ID, check this out. :weee:

-

:delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero: :delpiero:

and you're going to see it (with D.I.M. :eek:)? :depressed

He doesn't even have any dates yet on his website for Australia and he's in Germany in July so he'll still be agessssss away here :depressed :depressed :depressed probably like next summer and it's summer here now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)