'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (36 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Poah äääääääh. Well there's a lot:D Here some to start with:

Keine Lust
Amerika
Sonne
Benzin
Rosenrot
Ohne Dich
Ich Will
Du Riechst So Gut

Look for the Videos:D They are usually pretty weird and funny. Benzin and Keine Lust for example:lol2:
Will have a look at all of them in the coming days, for some reason the internet is pretty slow today. Danke Sab :heart:

:lol: Rammstein. Look up their other music videos on youtube. Some of them are crazy
Indeed but in their own awesome way :D

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Poah äääääääh. Well there's a lot:D Here some to start with:

Keine Lust
Amerika

Sonne
Benzin
Rosenrot
Ohne Dich
Ich Will
Du Riechst So Gut

Look for the Videos:D They are usually pretty weird and funny. Benzin and Keine Lust for example:lol2:
These turned out to be my favorites along with Du hast ofcourse :tup:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I personally use Limewire, and before anyone steps in to lecture about viruses and spams I've never had any trouble of such while I've been using the software for around 5 years now. I recommend it as long as it's the Pro version and not the trial one.

2o salamat abul rum, zaman 3annak ya kbeer :D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I personally use Limewire, and before anyone steps in to lecture about viruses and spams I've never had any trouble of such while I've been using the software for around 5 years now. I recommend it as long as it's the Pro version and not the trial one.

2o salamat abul rum, zaman 3annak ya kbeer :D
7abibi wallah :D

But the pro version isn't free? is it?!

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Those are great:tup: Though I listened to Benzin the whole day yesterday:D
Checked out the vids?
Ofcourse. I first checked them all Youtube style :D

btw Sab, did I tell you that Die Toten Hosen were here about 3 months ago and I was in the front row for their concert? It was amazing really. Great band, very nice people.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Hosen aren't bad. I prefer Ärzte though, Hosen is always the same from the refrain on:p But they are good live, great you saw it:smile:

--

Our Last Night - Mouth Machine Gun

I just discovered them, great band so far, might be something for you jbf:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)