'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (31 Viewers)

Jul 15, 2006
:delpiero: Aush and his music taste.

I didn't remember the whole Dilated Peoples anymore.
Your taste is pretty dope too! :)

Hehehe sorry Aush, and nice tunes! You reminded me of when I used to like Kanye :D
That song goes so hard! Classic!

Very nice! Produced by Bruno Mars and the Smeezingtons.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol your link is wrong, edited it now. But yeah the song is fucking awesome. their songs in general are funkadelic.

Plus the guy is basically a rapper :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Lol your link is wrong, edited it now. But yeah the song is fucking awesome. their songs in general are funkadelic.

Plus the guy is basically a rapper :D
It was your link. :D

Yeah he is a rapper, but with incredible energy and amazing lyrics. One of the most original and my favorite bands. Their debut is one of the best albums ever, though the rest are close by.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I meant that :D Some conspiracy nonsense, hehe.

And yeah he defenitely is, and regardless of music genre, those kind of lyrics and approach are really appealing (Immortal technique, Public enemies, Damian/Bob Marley, Fela Kuti etc).

Here's an example of such type of powerful songs by Damian Marley - Confrontation

Edit: Saw your latest post, kickass song.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yeah I meant that :D Some conspiracy nonsense, hehe.

And yeah he defenitely is, and regardless of music genre, those kind of lyrics and approach are really appealing (Immortal technique, Public enemies, Damian/Bob Marley, Fela Kuti etc).

Here's an example of such type of powerful songs by Damian Marley - Confrontation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXFpJrlgd7A

Edit: Saw your latest post, kickass song.
The only band to have shut down Wall Street Stock Exchange. :D

Yeah, I respect all music genres, though personally it's 98% rock for me. I gotta like the music, just the words don't do it for me. The only rap I can muster is 2Pac. That guy had amazing charisma and lyrics. The only true thug, the rest were wannabes.

That's okay though I barely understand a word he's saying. :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pac was very good, but the mistake non Hiphop listeners do is think he is the be and all, because they didnt put in the effort to discover tons of lesser known/hyped mcs who are better or just as good. Though its perfectly understandable.

And Damian is fairly easy to understand :D Here's another of such a thing:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)