'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (90 Viewers)

Jul 15, 2006
I will so play that song woooooooooo gonna be awesome! :weee:

Travis Barker – Can A Drummer Get Some? (Feat. Swizz Beatz, The Game, Lil’ Wayne & Rick Ross)
Travis is awesome, I wish I could play something like this hehe.

Hello there, you sexy thing! What's crackin'?

-

Underworld - Cowgirl
My dude! All is good, I've moved to Genève now. Life is goood! :) How is everything? Don't worry I've already downloaded everything you listened to in the last two pages lol.

-

Travis Barker – Can A Drummer Get Some? (Feat. Swizz Beatz, The Game, Lil’ Wayne & Rick Ross)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
My dude! All is good, I've moved to Genève now. Life is goood! :) How is everything? Don't worry I've already downloaded everything you listened to in the last two pages lol.
That's good to hear man. Everything is alright here too. Been busy a lot with work lately. Tomorrow will be the 11th consecutive working day for me. Extra hours FTW! T. Raumschmiere is great. Will be performing here next March!

-

Prodigy - Spitfire

Jul 15, 2006
That's good to hear man. Everything is alright here too. Been busy a lot with work lately. Tomorrow will be the 11th consecutive working day for me. Extra hours FTW! T. Raumschmiere is great. Will be performing here next March!

-

Prodigy - Spitfire
I SAW THE FUCKING PRODIGY LIVE AND IT WAS FUCKING BRILLIANT! Woah, that was the only appropriate way I could desrible that gig. Sheik and I had a blast, man, we were in one lil mosh pit raging like motherlicka's it was greatness! T. Raumschmiere, I'm gonna check out more! Grazie!!

-

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I SAW THE FUCKING PRODIGY LIVE AND IT WAS FUCKING BRILLIANT! Woah, that was the only appropriate way I could desrible that gig. Sheik and I had a blast, man, we were in one lil mosh pit raging like motherlicka's it was greatness! T. Raumschmiere, I'm gonna check out more! Grazie!!
Show me pics, now!

-

Prodigy - Voodoo People

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)