'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (36 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That sounds nasty! RTJ and Big boi :tup: Andre should hoped on that to fullfill the killer combo.
Would've been kinda weird to have an Outkast reunion like that tho

Iirc, Big Boi was originally going to be on Frank Ocean's Grey Matter, where Andre is featured as well (great song btw), but they decided that they didn't want an Outkast reunion on someone else's track.

Would've definitely sounded amazing though

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fuck that, Killer Mike is dungeon family, E-P is producing hiphop royalty and dangermouse is a cult figure anyone wants to work with, just hop on and make good music, fuck putting it off :p

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah that one is great, whenever whole Dungeon family got together shit went off.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

@GordoDeCentral @King of Kings @Ocelot @Mohad Kool G raps verse is just....:eek:

Bullets ain't racial kid they only hate you, mine nine'll seem like it's a time machine BC date you, jackin you more the ripper, my 5th's an organ shifter, the human organism, you'll hear organs

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I Member bangin "Screen Door" from Vince little over two years ago...still my fav one.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I was about to post that.

Besides Nate, screen door is reason I became a fan. Hell can wait is legit one if the best EPs in long time for me.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
To be fair he pours his heart out on that song, especially the 2nd verse, one of the more meaningful ones he has made.

Speaking of dope mixing/instrumentals, the legendary Dj Quik has a new LP out, called rosencrans (same name as his little EP last year). Its too smooth, this my fav song of his in it, genuine vibes.

@Ocelot @Basel93

So chill.

Got a lot of catching up to do on this thread :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=15709" target="_blank">Fr3sh</a> @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=3678" target="_blank">GordoDeCentral</a> Until recently this groovy mofo was President of Haiti :D

Yoo check this mix can't believe it I never heard it

i want lauryn's babies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol I hear ya there, seen her live twice (one of the times was kinda weird , doing Ska rock like reggae with questionable band), she oozed genuinely effortless charisma and genial talent at what she does.

Man people mix 2pac with everything and it's crazy how well his verses work with so much, but that was dope, will try to find it in soundcloud.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)