'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (68 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Drake is no hip hop artist, he's a fraud and some weird pseudo rnb artist. He ain't shit. Fuck he's the type of dude that gets my foul side out, if I crossed him, I'd honestly try to rob the fool. I hate imposter like him.
Its one thing to say his music is not for you. But why does it bother you so much? He is someone who is doing his thing, what negativity has he brought on for you to react this strongly? He gets paid to senerade chicks and make party music, come on dude.

Oh and lets not be elitist. He is an Hiphop artist, the definition of which is making Hiphop music, he is very much part of the culture (one of the biggiest promoters of it right now). And he does it consistently. There's different styles, approaches and layers to it all. He makes popular music, soft rap/rnb type of Hiphop (he is kinda is confused in what to stick with, sining rnb or just rapping). Not that sales matter in terms of quality, but he has been the at highest level of popular Hiphop/rap music for a long time now, and he got to that position by working consistently hard at making music that appeals to alot of people, if he wasnt doing consistent work he would have faded out along time ago like many do.

Two good purely lyrical rap songs with him you prolly havent heard :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I turned it on, then I saw a Milan shirt and I was gonna switch pages, but decided to be a little patient. I'm glad I waited. The sound is dope!! Didn't understand the vast majority of the lyrics, but the sound is different and pretty nice!! Good shit yo!

- - - Updated - - -

fack no availabe in this country
Song is is M - amssétou, google it as an mp3, should be able to find, cant link anything else but that clip tho.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I turned it on, then I saw a Milan shirt and I was gonna switch pages, but decided to be a little patient. I'm glad I waited. The sound is dope!! Didn't understand the vast majority of the lyrics, but the sound is different and pretty nice!! Good shit yo!
:weee: It's pretty good indeed.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Its one thing to say his music is not for you. But why does it bother you so much? He is someone who is doing his thing, what negativity has he brought on for you to react this strongly? He gets paid to senerade chicks and make party music, come on dude.

Oh and lets not be elitist. He is an Hiphop artist, the definition of which is making Hiphop music, he is very much part of the culture (one of the biggiest promoters of it right now). And he does it consistently. There's different styles, approaches and layers to it all. He makes popular music, soft rap/rnb type of Hiphop (he is kinda is confused in what to stick with, sining rnb or just rapping). Not that sales matter in terms of quality, but he has been the at highest level of popular Hiphop/rap music for a long time now, and he got to that position by working consistently hard at making music that appeals to alot of people, if he wasnt doing consistent work he would have faded out along time ago like many do.

Two good purely lyrical rap songs with him you prolly havent heard :)

Nah man, when I hate, I hate all the way. Fuck that fool and his hoyo! I don't even want to listen to anything that has him on it! :lol:

:sergio:

Fr3sh_True_Somali
U no wat it is

- - - Updated - - -
@ZoSo yous a pussy that's y

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

She got a light skin friend that look like Micheal Jackson
She got a dark skin friend that look like Micheal Jackson

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

fuck kanye was dirty as fuck

- - - Updated - - -

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Fr3sh Hating for no reason :disagree:

Funny you post "Yeezy" after hating on some emo singer. Kanye West has a persona thats 100 times easier to hate then soft ass unassuming Drake that troubles nobody:D (but yeah clear gulf in difference of talent).Super Saiyan level egomaniac idiot that rambles on like uber deluded douche scumbag and proclaims himself a God :D

Obama said it best :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

That video pumped me up for the game tonight, hope he kick Cavaliers's asses again.

--

I dont have access to my brothers NBA pass to occasionally watch a game here or there anymore, but Derrick Rose insanely great to watch when he is on point, Messi level Baller :D

Another compliation vid with him :nico: :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@<a href="http://forum.juventuz.org/member.php?u=15709" target="_blank">Fr3sh</a> Hating for no reason :disagree:

Kanye West has a persona thats 100 times easier to hate then soft ass unassuming Drake that troubles nobody:D (but yeah clear gulf in difference of talent).Super Saiyan level egomaniac idiot that rambles on like uber deluded douche scumbag and proclaims himself a God :D
Yo Kanye is the FUCKING MAN!!! He's genuily got a monster's ego. But Drake, Drake's a little bitch and little bitches get no love from me. Wallahi no boost if he walked through my old neighborhood back in ottawa he'd get robbed just cause of who he is.

Here's greatness in the meanwhile. :D

- - - Updated - - -

for fuck sakes even the females would rob him fucking waste that he is

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Did you really just say Kanye is the man? Craziest loser around in the public eye. Insanely out of touch with reality and is a gigantic arrogant scumbag narcissist. Talent doesnt excuse any of this retarded shit even for a second, bizzare to see how far he has fallen of mentally due to all the fame. Dissapointed you call someone like that the man, he has a point in some of the things he says, but majority of the time he just flat out flaunts his suffocating ego in a disgustingly dumb way.

This manchilds blubbering sounds like the man to you?

Wasted too much time on him as :pp

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Did you really just say Kanye is the man? Craziest loser around in the public eye. Insanely out of touch with reality and is a gigantic arrogant scumbag narcissist. Talent doesnt excuse any of this retarded shit even for a second, bizzare to see how far he has fallen of mentally due to all the fame. Dissapointed you call someone like that the man, he has a point in some of the things he says, but majority of the time he just flat out flaunts his suffocating ego in a disgustingly dumb way.

This manchilds blubbering sounds like the man to you?

He has been extremely stupid lately, but nonetheless he's someone I'd love to meet (not clock in the face), and I respect most of his past work. He is what he has become and that's on him. None of my business, but fuck Drake.

Anyways feeling nostalgic

fuck ja rule though

n fuck drake sideways through the ribcage

- - - Updated - - -

fuck dat usher track :touched::heart:

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I dont have access to my brothers NBA pass to occasionally watch a game here or there anymore, but Derrick Rose insanely great to watch when he is on point, Messi level Baller :D

Another compliation vid with him :nico: :D

:tup: :D

My time schedule is fucked up because of it, sleeping very early at times to catch big matches :D

Rose is the new hope :agree:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I thought I was going to get a better offer. You disappointed me homie.

[video=dailymotion;x22gb2c]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22gb2c_janelle-monae-electric-lady-feat-solange-bmf_music[/video]
Damn right I'd disappoint you! now stop watching her videos :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)