'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (79 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Chapter 2

@X

I hope you're paying attention

- - - Updated - - -

Do you listen to much Italian stuff man? Like the stuff I recently posted? I assume you are Italo-American?
That would be a no, I don't listen to much Italian music at all, and yes I am Italian-American.

Don't particularly care for it

- - - Updated - - -

Part 3.

Things start to get a little nasty

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Where abouts are your roots from? I'm in love with that Ivano Fossati song I posted.

I'm the first person on either side of my family to be born in the United States. Everyone else before me were born in the old country.

Mainly from the Abruzzi region, in villages such as San Pelino, San Giovanni, and La Torre, but my family roots stretch out to L'Aquila, Pescara, and especially Rome.

You're ruining my funk , you know

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I'm the first person on either side of my family to be born in the United States. Everyone else before me were born in the old country.

Mainly from the Abruzzi region, in villages such as San Pelino, San Giovanni, and La Torre, but my family roots stretch out to L'Aquila, Pescara, and especially Rome.

:touched: all my nonni were born in abruzzo, near pescara

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Ah ok. Sorry mang. Haha

Yeah same here pretty much. Mum was born here but her parents are from Sicily. Same as my dad.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This one is fucking awesome :D Remember it from GTA: SA.

Regarding funk/soul/70s disco, too bad you dont have Spotify (assume its nonexistent in the US), have a couple pretty fun playlists with such groovy tunes hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

Back to the Funk

- - - Updated - - -

This is the Rick James segment of our program

All the mental midgets in the house say "hooooooooo"

Slow jam for ze ages hehe

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)