'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (141 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
A tip, everything I post isnt exactly my most favourite song ever, just trying out different new material, usually because they are promoted by some artist or producer I like (in the above case, a beat producer I like, that helped on that song). For example, I like this rapper (or liked, RIP), and I'm guessing you like the producer of the song ;)
that 'song' was horrible, I'm surprised that someone that likes good hip hop also listens to such crap, even if only once :p

- - - Updated - - -

Tea For One - Led Zeppelin

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
@Tommy

Need to spread, but you definitely deserve a rep for the recommendation. Really digging this, will have a real listening session tonight when I'm done with school.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
that 'song' was horrible, I'm surprised that someone that likes good hip hop also listens to such crap, even if only once :p

- - - Updated - - -

Tea For One - Led Zeppelin

Have much lower tolerance then you then, because that was far from crap, it was so-so with nice beat, and you dont discover what you like if you dont siff through tons of new releases and such.

In unrelated subject, the dude from 02.48 min and on goes in :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, its up on spotify now, and ironically the best song is not included in spotify/in the album, that COD bonus song. I will give it a more thourough listen later at work, but besides 2 songs or so so far, it doesnt hit home with me really, its mainly decent (most of the songs you mentionned, plus Groundhound day song). He should really picked another title for the album, reminds me too much of better days.

He is still great technically speaking in spitting rhymes, but his vibe sounds not as fun and genuine as when he randomly churned out songs like:

My fav song of his:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I don't like that song too much to be honest. :p But I do think that the album needed an overall theme. It's all over the place imo.

Anyway, I read yesterday that "Eminem's "Don't Front" was going to be on the Deluxe CD, but the sample did not pass in time." So that's why. :)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Aha, I just assumed it was COD promotional song, and yeah I'm not suprised sample didnt pass, its the best most produced song in the album, great beat that makes him spit as aggressive as he used to. Thats whats missing from most of the songs (Groundhound day has a little of it). If its not done well its just sounds like he is shouting just to seem raw, without having something to say. Especially if you name your album as the 2nd part of an album that churned songs like this one by the dozen.

- - - Updated - - -

Why did you remind me of him, now I cant help myself listening through all his past work again, ze memories :D

- - - Updated - - -

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Aha, I just assumed it was COD promotional song, and yeah I'm not suprised sample didnt pass, its the best most produced song in the album, great beat that makes him spit as aggressive as he used to. Thats whats missing from most of the songs (Groundhound day has a little of it). If its not done well its just sounds like he is shouting just to seem raw, without having something to say. Especially if you name your album as the 2nd part of an album that churned songs like this one by the dozen.
Evil Twin has that quality as well imo. Listen to it a few times, and you'll start to love it. Trust me. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)