'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (14 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Just heard about the group The Winery Dogs.

Shame on you all for not telling me about this. For shame. I hope the lot of you feel bad about this. You guys know that I'm old, and can't keep up with all the new music out there.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Elvis Costello And The Roots - Wise up Ghost is one of my favorite 2013 albums btw. Fucking great.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, not even close. This group is sick. All that talent in a 3 piece band
I've listened to 5 of their songs now and I'm sorry but I'm stuck between the overcompression or the Niclebackness as to what is annoying me most :D . The talent is sick, but I really don't like the product.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Elvis Costello And The Roots - Wise up Ghost is one of my favorite 2013 albums btw. Fucking great.

- - - Updated - - -

I've listened to 5 of their songs now and I'm sorry but I'm stuck between the overcompression or the Niclebackness as to what is annoying me most :D . The talent is sick, but I really don't like the product.

Maybe its because I haven't listened to Nickelback in 10 years, but I don't see the connection. I love it. Sounds like classic hard rock with a twist. And I just found out that they are playing one city over from me on Halloween Night. Must go see them.

http://themetri.com/events/the-winery-dogs/

And yes, that Elvis Costello and the Roots album is glorious.

Ironically enough, those two forces of nature came together because they were part of a Prince tribute concert in New York back in March.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)