'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (86 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I've heard Trivium enough to know whether I will like them or dislike them, and I know that I strongly dislike them and will never like them.

Yeah and compare Trivium's worst song to Metallica's best song and the difference will be 10x bigger.

- - - Updated - - -

So What - Metallica

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Am I talking to a door here? Sure feels like it.

"This is one great metal song" is a very specific label. I'm not Trivium fan at all, but the song in particular is very good. So listen to it and we can discuss it.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
too 'core' for my tastes. Not a fan of the vocals either i.e. the horrible screams and those pansy boy band vocals they put on top.

- - - Updated - - -

Mouth For War - Pantera

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Pretty sucky album compared to Load imo. Tracks I like the most: Fuel, Memory Remains, Devil's Dance, Prince Charming & Low Man's Lyric. Guitar tones are pretty nice tho.

-

Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Much better than Load imo. On Load the good tracks were: Bleeding Me, The Outlaw Torn & Ronnie. The rest is epic filler.

- - - Updated - - -

Where The Wild Things are is in my top20 Metallica playlist.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Much better than Load imo. On Load the good tracks were: Bleeding Me, The Outlaw Torn & Ronnie. The rest is epic filler.

- - - Updated - - -

Where The Wild Things are is in my top20 Metallica playlist.
No way.. Until It Sleeps, Thorn Within, Wasting My Hate, Cure, Ain't My Bitch, King Nothing. All great tracks. Ronnie I would put in the category.

Bleeding Me & The Outlaw Torn are incredible though, The Outlaw Torn is one of their best tracks for sure. Love the solo on that one.

-

Misty Mountain Hop - Led Zeppelin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 83)