'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (30 Viewers)

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Sweet! I haven't listened to DT in a while. Though when I did, it was Scenes From A Memory and 6 Degrees. :D

12 to 12 Vibe - Eric Johnson

haha yeah, this month is my DT playlist month. I usually i get bored after a while, so i cycled it with my guitar virtuoso playlist or fusion playlist. I have 70/80/90 Rock playlist too but somehow im still bored of it even after couple years not listening to it lol.

I like complicated music, its amazing to listen to them when im doing some coding.. it twisted my brain out!

Misunderstood - Dream Theater

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #30,210
    haha yeah, this month is my DT playlist month. I usually i get bored after a while, so i cycled it with my guitar virtuoso playlist or fusion playlist. I have 70/80/90 Rock playlist too but somehow im still bored of it even after couple years not listening to it lol.

I like complicated music, its amazing to listen to them when im doing some coding.. it twisted my brain out!

Misunderstood - Dream Theater
    That's great. I like complicated music too. You can check my Last FM link in my sig. I'm sure you'll find LOTS of bands you'll like.

Where are you from?

-------------

Marble House - The Knife

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)