'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (21 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I've been listening to 10000 days for about 2 days in a row. So giving more playing time to Undertow and Opiate now. Don't think I have Salival.

4 Degrees - Tool
gooooooooooood young Tool padawan :D

I'm sure you love the meaning of the track 'Opiate' right? :lol: I love the track but I don't really listen to the lyrics much :p

And make sure you get Salival. Pushit and Third Eye live are mentallllllll, plus it has a cover of No Quarter + a few other tracks (including one other cover) and at the end of the track L.A.M.C. there is a hidden track called 'Maynard's Dick'. The first song they ever wrote. It's awesome.

-

Potholderz (feat. Count Bass-D) - MF DOOM

---------- Post added 10.03.2012 at 01:37 ----------

One Beer - MF DOOM

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #28,989
    Then I shall get Salival ASAP.

BTW, Pushit and Jimmy are 2 of my favourite tracks by Tool. Not sure I can say the same about the album. Mostly cos whenever I listen to the album, I immediately skip to Jimmy. :D

Jimmy - Tool

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Then I shall get Salival ASAP.

BTW, Pushit and Jimmy are 2 of my favourite tracks by Tool. Not sure I can say the same about the album. Mostly cos whenever I listen to the album, I immediately skip to Jimmy. :D

Jimmy - Tool
    Jimmy is probably one of my least favourite tracks on the album (not to say I don't like it but I don't love it like I do H., Stinkfist etc.) Pushit is amazing, especially the part after the guitar solo and that part where Maynard sings 'and if when I say I might fade like a sigh when I stay here'. Tool at it's finest. Maynard is probably my favourite vocalist ever. Although I do love Plant's, Hetfield's, Serj's (System) and Staley's (Alice) voices a lot too. Something about Maynard's voice is so soothing and calming too. He's very versatile too. He sings very different in APC compared to Tool.

1:30 soothing Maynard voice then mental scream :D

Check out the 4 degrees one, he's shaking :delpiero: ~2:30. The Grudge at around 3:45 is insane too.

OP
    Sheik Yerbouti
    Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #28,991
    Jimmy is probably one of my least favourite tracks on the album (not to say I don't like it but I don't love it like I do H., Stinkfist etc.) Pushit is amazing, especially the part after the guitar solo and that part where Maynard sings 'and if when I say I might fade like a sigh when I stay here'. Tool at it's finest. Maynard is probably my favourite vocalist ever. Although I do love Plant, Hetfield and Staley's voices a lot too.
    I've figured it out. It's the intro's of the songs that I really live. It's why I love Intermission too. Those intro riffs are orgasmic! :sheik:

Pushit - Tool

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I've figured it out. It's the intro's of the songs that I really live. It's why I love Intermission too. Those intro riffs are orgasmic! :sheik:

Pushit - Tool
    Yeah very cool riff in Jimmy. 'Intermission' haha yeah I know it's catchy :D Message to Harry Manback is hilarious, half of is in Italian and at one point he says 'vai e succhiare cazzi su un aereo' which means 'go and suck dicks on an airplane' :lol: 'I hope your balls get smashed'. '1 in 3 americans die of cancer, you know? asshole. i hope you are one of those'

-

H. - Tool

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Lol wtf Aushimo, I randomly search the last 3 pages to find something interesting to listen to and I see you went bananas :lol: Too many too decide between so I'll just randomly click one any of them hehe.

Jul 15, 2006
    Lol wtf Aushimo, I randomly search the last 3 pages to find something interesting to listen to and I see you went bananas :lol: Too many too decide between so I'll just randomly click one any of them hehe.
    I went in!

This is a dope ass track from Spitta and Styles new EP.

-

---------- Post added 09.03.2012 at 20:55 ----------

MAYBACH MAFIA BIIIIIIIIITCH!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)