'what are you currently listening to' Part 2 (106 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ok, that settles it then. I have a really poor taste in music and have never heard good music before because Interdestroyer says so. :cry:

-

I was actually thinking of Burial and no I am not talking him/her/them. I'm talking about people like Skrillex etc. Burial is just a tad different to Skrillex or deadmau5... That shit is called electro or brostep, not dubstep. Burial does not fit into the same category as what I was talking about.

Crookers are a bit commercial-y but this track is actually decent :tup: First heard it on Turbo's Omnidance if you know it.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I was actually thinking of Burial and no I am not talking him/her/them. I'm talking about people like Skrillex etc. Burial is just a tad different to Skrillex or deadmau5... That shit is called electro or brostep, not dubstep. Burial does not fit into the same category as what I was talking about.

Crookers are a bit commercial-y but this track is actually decent :tup: First heard it on Turbo's Omnidance if you know it.
Who said I posted that youtube video in relation to what you were saying? It's the What are you currently listening to thread.

Burial is not just "a tad different" than those artists you mentioned. It's a completely different style.

-

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Some live version of Foo Fighters' Best of You just ended.

--

Aush, you posted something massive yesterday...just can't remember what. I'll check it out soon again. :)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Who said I posted that youtube video in relation to what you were saying? It's the What are you currently listening to thread.

Burial is not just "a tad different" than those artists you mentioned. It's a completely different style.

-

:sergio: it's called sarcasm....

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
See that little toolbar right above the typing space? Well click on the button that looks like a piece of film reel (2nd from the right) and copy url link from youtube. Alternatively, type ["VIDEO"]["/VIDEO"]and put the link in between the two brackets. (Without speech marks)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)