-what are u currently listenin to?- (257 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
lucy in the sky with diamonds?
wasnt that a pink floyd song?
or did they cover it?

anyway.
im listening to 'snake eyes' by the alan parsons project.
Lucy in the sky with diamonds have never been a Pink Floyd song, always been a Beetles song.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Addicted, eh? That's good. If you have to study for something, you put on some Pink Floyd and I guarantee you'll concentrate 100x better than if you were studying without music.

In the meantime, I'm listening to "Shine on You Crazy Diamond Pt. 1-5" by you know damn well who. :D

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
lucy in the sky with diamonds?
wasnt that a pink floyd song?
or did they cover it?

anyway.
im listening to 'snake eyes' by the alan parsons project.
"Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" is a Beatles song, through and through.

Nicole: I would have never expected that you listen to classic rock like Aqualung. That's awesome!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
I never really know what kind of music is which, so Aqualung is classic rock? Cool, look for more songs to download from that genre.
Oh sorry. I didn't realize you meant Aqualung the band. I thought you were listening to "Aqualung" by Jethro Tull. Then again, you listen to the Beatles so that's semi-classic rock.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Max, one time I was listening to Aqualung byt Jethro and Nicole saw it in my now playing option on MSN and she thought otherwise that I am listening to the band. :D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++

Oh sorry. I didn't realize you meant Aqualung the band. I thought you were listening to "Aqualung" by Jethro Tull. Then again, you listen to the Beatles so that's semi-classic rock.
I did download that song, and I am listening to it now, pretty good. Although it isnt really my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 255)