-what are u currently listenin to?- (596 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Ahhh... the lyrics to "Trashed".

I can't believe I've never actually seen Metallica live, though. And this coming from a guy who bought Kill 'Em All on cassette when it first came out in '83.

I just never made the leap to see them. I always figured I'd come across them on a bill when, back then in my heavy ear-bleeding days, I was busy frequenting Motorhead shows (I'm probably one of the few people who actually liked Motorhead rather than just saying they did) and the like.

Then moving to their home grounds in SF in the late 80s.... still never eventually happened.

Oh well, I'll just have to rent Some Kind of Monster tonight...
I still have an original Kill Em All on vinyl. (That would be records, for anyone born after 1985.)

I also saw Metallica in '89 on the "And Justice for All" tour.

As far as Motorhead is concerned, there are only a few songs that I like, but an album of theirs that I was always fond of is "Orgasmatron".

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
As I was listening to the radio and changing the stations suddenly there was Bon Jovi's "always". Its been such a long time since I heard that song and its a good song to sing to, yeah.

Sally, that Roberto Cavalli thing you had on your sig awhile ago was really pretty. Cavalli is a genious! I ran into him in nyc last thanksgiving but when I realized it was indeed him it was too late

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
As far as Motorhead is concerned, there are only a few songs that I like, but an album of theirs that I was always fond of is "Orgasmatron".
When Ace of Spades came out, it was the first time a real Motorhead album was released in the States to my knowledge. Everything was British imports before then. And what an amazing album. I'm still pretty stunned by it today.

Who suspected that a Cockney band could create something that idealized and epitomized a tequila-hangover grit soundtrack for Mexican border banditos in a Charles Bronson Western movie?

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++
British rock is the greatest in the world. So no not really :D
I do tend to prefer British music more than American.

Radiohead
U2
Oasis
Coldplay
Muse
Faithless

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Sally, that Roberto Cavalli thing you had on your sig awhile ago was really pretty. Cavalli is a genious! I ran into him in nyc last thanksgiving but when I realized it was indeed him it was too late
:shocked: How unfortunate!!
Those items were in Paola & Chiara's videoclip - Fatalita'. You know we dont have a Cavalli store here in Malaysia? (Not that I know of) :down: Everyone else BUT Cavalli.. How sad

Yes the Brits make better music

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

don't do that,it's not healty..I am addcicted for a month :down:
hhaaa, me too. listening to the pulse cd for a month, still can't get enough of it... now that's a class band..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 595)