-what are u currently listenin to?- (601 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
++ [ originally posted by la_dynamite86 ] ++
At the moment I'm listening to the radio and they're playing the new song by Blue. It's called "Curtains fall" or sth. like that... It reminds me a bit of "Gangsters Paradise" by Coolio . I would say it's a kind of cover-version...
They've used the melody of that song....But I like Coolio's one more then Blue's song....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
Downloaded some songs by Chevelle. Liked nearly all of them. These guys are great.
Vitamin R :thumb: i will buy the album sooooon...looking forward to listening to more somgs by chevelle they are really goood! ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
Vitamin R :thumb: i will buy the album sooooon...looking forward to listening to more somgs by chevelle they are really goood! ;)
I just bought their CD Last week... Very good.... not Great... but very good.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
they dont sell it in the UAE..so,i asked someone to get it for me from london as a b'day gift! lol...(this is just one item..i asked her to get me lots of other stuff :p )

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
they dont sell it in the UAE..so,i asked someone to get it for me from london as a b'day gift! lol...(this is just one item..i asked her to get me lots of other stuff :p )

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

OP
«ƒÕ®zå JüV€»
Aug 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,820
    they sell the first cd though, its only a matter of time the new album is coming out ,sadly btw they have the new sum 41 album out just yesterday

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 600)