-what are u currently listenin to?- (304 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

I was checking my first post (after that "first post thread")I saw your post there :D

slash is god :touched:
Velvet Revolver Is that bad ?:frown: I heard one of their songs on conan obrien's show (I guess) it was very very bad.the singer is sooo gayish u know..
Do u have any idea about axl is he alive?:groan:
I guess it's nearly imposible to see the guys back again :down:
Yes he is alive. Last time, when I heard about him, he was about to dub some dj in computer game... Stupid, isnt it? :D
It's rather poor end of big Axel Rose.
They said already (Axel and Slash) that they are not going to play together ever again.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

I've been in one of those lately, been listening to some greatest hits albums, like REM and queen.
Sounds great! *going to look for my greatest hits albums*

Thinking about Queen: Tom, so maybe someday you will become one of rockers? :D

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

Yes he is alive. Last time, when I heard about him, he was about to dub some dj in computer game... Stupid, isnt it? :D
They said already (Axel and Slash) that they are not going to play together ever again.
new album is coming soon. we aint seen the end of rose just yet :)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002

maybe they change their minds :frown:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Yeah riiiiiiiight. I heard it before: one year ago, two years ago, and three years ago... I'm gonna believe it, when I see it.
Yeah I know :D But I do think its coming. I read lately that its expected late november, with a feb 05 fallback date.

The Greatest Hits delayed it again. Also sad to see how the record company sold out welcome to the jungle to a friggin computer game:groan:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

thats one of the best tracks i think on their album
The entire album rocks. One of the best compilations ive heard in a long time. The lyrics are beautiful, in every one of those songs.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Thinking about Queen: Tom, so maybe someday you will become one of rockers? :D
I doubt it ;)

I actually only like two queen songs, I put them on repeat. (Killer queen and don't stop me now) the others are either annoying or just suck :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

I doubt it ;)

I actually only like two queen songs, I put them on repeat. (Killer queen and don't stop me now) the others are either annoying or just suck :D
Ouch! Oi! You! :(;):D

Oh well, enjoy those 2 songs, but there are so many more good songs of them :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 303)