-what are u currently listenin to?- (529 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I would've thought that the more you drink, the less picky you get.
During a given night out- yes. The more drunk you are- the less you care about what you drink or how much you drink. That's how you end up with a cracking head on the following morning.

But if you take a longer period of time- you get a lot more pickier.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
I would've thought that the more you drink, the less picky you get.
No thats not true because sometimes if you get like RRREEEAAALLLY drunk with a certain type of drink you´ll body will just reject it th next time... for example I cant drink vodka and orange juice anymore because Ive drank it so much my body just cant handle it

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

No thats not true because sometimes if you get like RRREEEAAALLLY drunk with a certain type of drink you´ll body will just reject it th next time... for example I cant drink vodka and orange juice anymore because Ive drank it so much my body just cant handle it
How can you mix Vodka with anything?

That kills the whole essense of vodka, it's beautiful tasts!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
what ever happened to resistance? :(

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

How can you mix Vodka with anything?

That kills the whole essense of vodka, it's beautiful tasts!
I cant drink pure alcohol itll kill me. I cannot drink tequila shots :down: I hate to see everyone do it but I simply cant.. Illl die

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
my body rejects nothing. my body isnt picky. alcohol is alcohol. you drink enough of anything and the club play paradise city and you'll be dancing like a monkey :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
My body rejects nothing either...

But I'd rather sit on a comfortable couch and chat with a good looking female, sucking some highland single malt and listening to chillout...

Emma

Mar 4, 2004

But I'd rather sit on a comfortable couch and chat with a good looking female, sucking some highland single malt and listening to chillout...
funny id rather go to a sweaty, over crowded club with students who are have nothing better to do and rock out to Kurt 'god damn icon' Cobain while drinking the cheapest vodka the place can get and hanging out the the sexiest people in england :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
To use a popular term, it's sad to see you "flip-flapping" from your past a page back on Emma's account. What have you done Em :(

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

funny id rather go to a sweaty, over crowded club with students who are have nothing better to do and rock out to Kurt 'god damn icon' Cobain while drinking the cheapest vodka the place can get and hanging out the the sexiest people in england :D
That is Elnur in 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001.

Hitting the clubs of the City, Berlin, Moscow and Baku.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004

To use a popular term, it's sad to see you "flip-flapping" from your past a page back on Emma's account. What have you done Em :(
I "flip-flopped"?

Today I said everything "in the right place at the right time"!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
My body no longer accepts cheap sh*t. Nowadays it demands quality.
This, my friends, is a flip flop :)

oh btw Emma, my friend was in London for a few months and told me an embarassing story about yelling across the room to ask if someone had a pair of thongs they could lend her.

we don't call them "flip flops" here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 526)