-what are u currently listenin to?- (582 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Thanks for sharing, Duke. For some odd reason, they reminded me of an old New Jersey band from the late 1980's called Pianosaurus ... famous only for making cheery pop songs played exclusively on toy instruments.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
Rod Stewart - Have I told you lately that I love you

Me: sentimental mood :touched:
r u listening to GNR and queen nowadays.it's been a looong long time i listened to them.

what do u think of slash and co's new band?velvet smtng.did u like them? :frown:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
Ahh, you remember, what I like to listen to? :touched:
Yes, I still listen to them, they are still my favs, so I'm back to them from time to time and I guess I always will be.

About Velvet Revolver: well I was trying to get used to them, cause 3 guys from GNR are there, and I had all those good thoughts about GNR in my head, but actually I didnt like their music that much: I was trying to enjoy it, but I failed.
Slash was great guitar player as always, but I didnt feel that special spirit in him, he had it in GNR times, and plus those songs werent good imo.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
Ahh, you remember, what I like to listen to? :touched:
Yes, I still listen to them, they are still my favs, so I'm back to them from time to time and I guess I always will be.
I was checking my first post (after that "first post thread")I saw your post there :D

About Velvet Revolver: well I was trying to get used to them, cause 3 guys from GNR are there, and I had all those good thoughts about GNR in my head, but actually I didnt like their music that much: I was trying to enjoy it, but I failed.
Slash was great guitar player as always, but I didnt feel that special spirit in him, he had it in GNR times, and plus those songs werent good imo.
slash is god :touched:
Velvet Revolver Is that bad ?:frown: I heard one of their songs on conan obrien's show (I guess) it was very very bad.the singer is sooo gayish u know..
Do u have any idea about axl is he alive?:groan:
I guess it's nearly imposible to see the guys back again :down:

OP
«ƒÕ®zå JüV€»
Aug 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,640
    my God this song is just amazing esp when mike shinodha and chester sing

Rock and Roll (Could Never Hip Hop Like This) Part 2 bye Knockers (Skit)-Feat. Lord Finesse, Mike Shinoda , Chester Bennington, Rahzel, Q-Bert, Grand Wizard Theodore & Jazzy Jeff / Feat. Tim Meadows
    i know that many ppl sing :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 581)