-what are u currently listenin to?- (285 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Ah, good stuff :)

Yeah tis a good track, probably the first song ever called "nice".. somehow doesn't seem a good name for a song but then again if the music's good

"reach up for the sunrise" the title track "astronaut" and my personal favourite "want you more" are all very solid tracks as well

all in all I was a bit worried, as I always am when seemingly past-it bands make a new release, that it would be rubbish, but thankfully they proved me wrong. Happy return for my favourite band of all time!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I wonder when they'll be going on tour. I know that my wife would love to see them.

Well, I just checked. So far they're only playing one show, in Atlanta, Georgia.

Dammit

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I'd love to see them but I can't see any of my mates wanting to spend money on something like that. Shame cos they've played quite a few gigs in the UK this year I think

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Currently dusting off a great double-disc release that holds up well after the three years since they made it: Unwound's Leaves Turn Inside You.

It took them three years to evolve their heavily abrasive sound (which I particularly enjoy, btw ;) ) to make this recording. Too bad they called it quits after this recording ... definitely one of my favorite bands of the 1990s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 285)