-what are u currently listenin to?- (595 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Trance is good if you are focked up on ex. Other than that, trance is crappy music which doesn't require much thought.
right, and hip hop is usually made by PhDs and you cant understand if you didnt read enstein before

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I just heard the Cranberries on the radio. I don't know the name of the song, but its about war, and the guitar solos are sick. But I know they are an older band so to speak.

You know anything about them Sergio? Anybody?
Cranberries are wicked. The song you are talking about is definately Zombie, probably their best piece every. Great music.

If you are in love, try "When you're gone". Nice song.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm pretty infamous for loving a pretty whacked out variety of music such as 1940s Peggy Lee hits, Maria Callas arias, Stan Getz' swanking sax songs, cheesy 1960s French pop a la Serge Gainsbourg, Brazilian pop a la Marisa Monte, your electrolounge a la Kruder & Dorfmeister, more modern "classical" music a la the Rachel's, etc.

But man, do I like to blow out my eardrums on a regular basis.

My weapon of choice this week?: Fugazi's The Argument. Their most recent and most musically sophisticated recording, IMO ... if you can describe getting hit over the head with a sledgehammer in those terms. :lick:

Aug 1, 2003
Hip hop is not what it used to be. I confess I am no big fan of it, but personally I prefer the old ones - if you consider it hip hop - pharcyde etc and all those. hip hop NOW where you have people like Eminem, and silly hiphoppers like Chingy and all those... that's just disgraceful to what was once a really cool genre of music. People have spoilt it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 594)