-what are u currently listenin to?- (596 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Oh wait kid rock already did that :D

There Andy, your from detroit and you like eminem just because of that. Then listen to Kid. Atleast he has some clue and it isnt a complete embarassment :D
Kid Rock is pretty cool. He did put Detroit city back on the map though. :D

I like the hard core rock style that he had, but when he made a switch to this half-ass country gig I kinda lost interest. But he's a Red Wings fan, I'll forgive him. :D

And I know you hate how Em bags on everyone, but its good entertainment and fun to listen to. Thats the point of music isn't it?

And I don't know what you're talking about River with most muslims loving rap. I know a few muslims and they hate it......no they abhor it. They think its against their religion or something.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Haha, hip hop full of garbage. :rofl:

But oh well, that's your opinion, not everyone thinks like you.
:D indeedy...n'y'ways...currently listenin to my role model christina aguleira-genie in a bottle :cool:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just heard the Cranberries on the radio. I don't know the name of the song, but its about war, and the guitar solos are sick. But I know they are an older band so to speak.

You know anything about them Sergio? Anybody?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I just heard the Cranberries on the radio. I don't know the name of the song, but its about war, and the guitar solos are sick. But I know they are an older band so to speak.

You know anything about them Sergio? Anybody?
Yeah. I know they suck.

My sister used to love them.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

I think The Cranberries are pretty good. Andy, i'm not sure which song you're talking about. i think their best songs are ( Zombie, This is the day, hollywood,) and more.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

I think The Cranberries are pretty good. Andy, i'm not sure which song you're talking about. i think their best songs are ( Zombie, This is the day, hollywood,) and more.
Well, that's because you suck, Ramin. So naturally you're going to gravitate towards all things that suck:D:D:D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
like duh. the club dosent just play hip hop. It plays everything, but when some hip hop comes on im steamrolled by muslims running to the dance floor :D
hehe :D

Well I don't know about them being Musclims, its more an Asian thing if you ask me, I'm sure many of them are not religious, many of them are Sikhs, Hindus etc but i see where you're coming from

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Yeah Zombie thats it. Should have remembered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 595)