-what are u currently listenin to?- (595 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Well out of every single one ive met or seen in a club when hip hop songs are played . No it isnt.

No need to get down, not like I was being racist

every single Muslim you've seen, in clubs that plays HIP-HOP , likes hip-hop! what a coinsidence!! Yep... All Muslims must like Hip-Hop!!

:howler:

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

every single Muslim you've seen, in clubs that plays HIP-HOP , likes hip-hop! what a coinsidence!! Yep... All Muslims must like Hip-Hop!!

:howler:
like duh. the club dosent just play hip hop. It plays everything, but when some hip hop comes on im steamrolled by muslims running to the dance floor :D

And i also mean from some muslim people i know, some ive met in my lifetime and one i used to live with.

But yeah, I guess i'll just have to wait until ive met every muslim alive before i go making a conclusion :rolleyes:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Lets see if I have time to call you tomorrow before you leave work, but be aware, you;ll recieve my call in the moment you less expect it :D
Yes, with my luck it will be just as I'm meeting my wife for lunch:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

like duh. the club dosent just play hip hop. It plays everything, but when some hip hop comes on im steamrolled by muslims running to the dance floor :D

And i also mean from some muslim people i know, some ive met in my lifetime and one i used to live with.

But yeah, I guess i'll just have to wait until ive met every muslim alive before i go making a conclusion :rolleyes:
There are only about 1.5 million Muslims... you seem pretty social.. you shouldn't have too many problems :D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
lets make it easier. show me a socialized non-retarded muslim that dosent like hip hop and ill take it back.
My older Brother to start with... Millions of others.

I think you've just met the wrong Mulims...

Just a couple of things to note:
1. You may be confusing culture/personality with religion.
2. Are they even practicing Muslims?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

stolen
Annoying.... I'm still fresh in knowing how it feels to lose a phone. Mine fell into a puddle of water a couple of weeks ago... I lost a lot of my contacts because I havn't backed them up since Jan and because the damn thing was saving the numbers to the phone memory not the SIM! :wallbang: (My fault I guess!)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
About most muslims liking rap, River's got a point :D. I noticed that too. Well not muslims in particular but more like Asians in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 594)