-what are u currently listenin to?- (384 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
"Amerika" isn't their best, but it's ok so I wouldn't mind listening to it. I've only heard of "Somebody Told Me" from The Killers, and it's good, but all these bands nowadays are so typical so I wouldn't really go and buy their album.

Andy, old Mase songs are good, not too sure bout new ones though. How come he came back?

And is Modest Mouse's album good?
Mase has been planning this return for a while. I guess he got in trouble with the law. But his new songs are great as well.

Modest Mouse is one of the most dynamic new bands out there. I get chills whenever I listen to their new song "The Ocean Breathes Salty". Its one of the best songs in a while by any band.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Mase has been planning this return for a while. I guess he got in trouble with the law. But his new songs are great as well.

Mase actually left the scene to do God's work and help with underpriveleged children. You'll notice that he doesn't curse on this album, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't say the N-word either.

River

Jun 15, 2004
Im currently listening to: Hole - Be A Man.

"Just rape the world
Because you can
That's what it takes
To be a man
Well, knock her up
Just slap her hand
Prove it to me just be a man"

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

I was talking for this genre in general. :)

Listen to some hip hop. :D;)
nah,no hip hop nor rap for me...i usually listen to pop-rock-alternative.. :D thats it! and sing-a-long's :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Mase actually left the scene to do God's work and help with underpriveleged children. You'll notice that he doesn't curse on this album, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't say the N-word either.
Really? My friend said he got in trouble with the law.

Well Mase is an all-around good guy I guess. Great rapper too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 382)