-what are u currently listenin to?- (583 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

thats cool :D i was surprised to see someone actually listens to them
deff agree their whole album is great :D even the song in th epunsiher soundtrack finding myself is amazing
I love the guitar riffs in their music, some of the coolest I've heard. Although some of their music is kinda depressing. :D

And yeah Chevelle has some of the most thoughtful lyrics in music today.

OP
«ƒÕ®zå JüV€»
Aug 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,204
    deff my fav must be silhoutes ...yeah it is kind of depressing i mean the poor guy must have went thru alot as a kid i mean if hes writing from experince:p

and chevelle those three brothers are amazing, their cd is worth buying their last cd..the red, closure, forfeit*(not sure of the spelling) this is another album that u cant really choose a fav in..
    cant wait to hear what they have in their new album :S

as for now im lsitenin to stone sour- bother

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

The Killers - Andy you're a star .. the rest of the album rocks too.

Ryan Adams- wonderwall .. its a cover ofcourse but its totally different from the orginal one.

Aug 1, 2003
    "Amerika" isn't their best, but it's ok so I wouldn't mind listening to it. I've only heard of "Somebody Told Me" from The Killers, and it's good, but all these bands nowadays are so typical so I wouldn't really go and buy their album.

Andy, old Mase songs are good, not too sure bout new ones though. How come he came back?

And is Modest Mouse's album good?

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    im hearing ma brain tellin me "go 2 sleeeep, u jus been a sleep from 4 am --> 9 am,, u must get more sleeep" :p

i will obey him nw

ciao :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 582)