-what are u currently listenin to?- (589 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

of course. imagine if britney and christina started dressing themselves . imagine if madonna had the same hair style for more than a month. you know where my point is. image is very important for everybody. without image most of the artists would be nothing.

it is stupid to blame eminem without talking about the others. some people find britney's "look" as offending as eminems words.
They walk around and speak loud that they dress themselves all time :undecide:
And you think that group of stylists male them look so crappy?

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Hardly the same considering britney is a manufactured pop star and eminem is a 'real' artist.
I think that most of them is manufactured.

I read an article about Shakira: how she was manufactured for 2 years to be shown finally as a "real" normal singing girl.

Jul 28, 2002
this love....good song, i can see some good music coming from maroon 5 in the future.

listening too

Metalica :Whisky in the jar
Outkast: Roses
Outkast:The way you move
Jessica Simpson: With you (dont ask y)
Led Zeplin: stairway to heaven
BEP: get it started

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

I think that most of them is manufactured.

I read an article about Shakira: how she was manufactured for 2 years to be shown finally as a "real" normal singing girl.
Yeah all pop singers are manufactured. But Eminem likes to think of himself as a real artist. And to say his record company etc make him talk shit about people etc is bull. At this stage of his career, he calls the shots.
And yeah, his success is totally dependent on shitting on people. :)

Then again i dont like pop or hip hop :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Then you mustnt have seen my point. I wasnt talking about his 'best' songs or his songwriting at all.

But to say his career wasnt made on and dosent depend on bagging on other people is bull. His first song was funny yeah, but imagine that song wasnt about that, he would be a nobody, and if he stopped shiting on people the eminem craze would fade fast.
Well, he can write great songs that have nothing to do with other celebs. Like I said, his best are like that. But most of his songs on the radio have references to other people; I guess the industry likes that or something. But hell, IF he wasn't popular anymore, I'd still listen to him. He is the best hiphop artist out today. Hey, you should go watch the movie "8 Mile". ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Couldnt agree more although i didnt find the first one funny, just annoying and overplayed :D
Come River. I guess we don't agree on much, now do we? :D

Hmmm, theres got to be something.........

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
this love....good song, i can see some good music coming from maroon 5 in the future.

listening too

Metalica :Whisky in the jar
Outkast: Roses
Outkast:The way you move
Jessica Simpson: With you (dont ask y)
Led Zeplin: stairway to heaven
BEP: get it started
That's my current song too!

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Well, he can write great songs that have nothing to do with other celebs. Like I said, his best are like that. But most of his songs on the radio have references to other people; I guess the industry likes that or something. But hell, IF he wasn't popular anymore, I'd still listen to him. He is the best hiphop artist out today. Hey, you should go watch the movie "8 Mile". ;)
hip hop? I always thought that he is rap artist, but oh well I dont recognise none of them too well :D

He must be damn good, cause he is the only one rap/hip hop/whatever else in this kind of music guy I can stand, I like few of his songs.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I saw the movie. What a load of crap. This movie is 'loosely' based on eminems life. I saw a documentary about his so called bad life. He lived in a nice big house and had a normal life. Also every relative they interviewed said his mother wasnt a drug user and didnt treat him badly.

Hes completely false. Dont buy any of that for a second.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

hip hop? I always thought that he is rap artist, but oh well I dont recognise none of them too well :D

He must be damn good, cause he is the only one rap/hip hop/whatever else in this kind of music guy I can stand, I like few of his songs.
I hate him to be honest :D

And Whisky in the jar is a catchy song. I prefer the original but metallicas is ok too. Its not great though. Its lousy songwriting. I mean 'something something my daddyo, whisky in the jaro'. You cant just put an o at the end to make it work :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 588)