-what are u currently listenin to?- (286 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++
Fabiana the other performance was by the beastie boys, and yeah that sucked too :cheesy:

Eminem sucks. Hes career depends on bagging on other people. Atleast with other 'hiphop' artists they rant out about and to each other, so really it isnt shoved in our face and noone really gives a shit except people who want to, and atleast maybe they have a reason to do it and there is a certain risk involved.

Eminem bags on anyone white and popular. Britney/Christina and every other pop act was atleast funny at the start but know that he knows thats really all he has got, so he had to keep it going. Next comes Fred Durst, Moby but thats old and theres noone left. Oh wait lets bag on Kurt Cobain, Courtney Love and Nirvana. Now its Axl Rose. Its boring and tiresome.
I guess Rose is a target because he is the 'rock racist', its Eminem whos the dam racist.

Anyways good to get that of my chest :D
Emma, I can see your point, but he is much more than just bagging on other people. Yes, it is part of his style for SOME of his songs, not all. One of his best songs, "Soldier", has nothing to do with other people. Same thing with "The Way I am". He has the best rhymes in the world of rap today, and you can't take away from that. He loves to make fun of other celebrities, and I think its rather funny sometimes. But his career is not totally based on making fun of other people.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
D12 - 40oz
D12 & Eminem - My Band
Eminem ft. Dr Dre - Forgot about Dre
Twista & Kanye West - Overnight Celebrity
Dr Dre - Bad intentions
2Pac - Hit 'em up

great songs.
Arif knows whatz good.

I told you about that 40 oz. Good, huh? :D

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
Hermes House Band - Portugal
Lightning Seeds - Three Lions

some one please send me Snoop Dogg - Beautiful clip or tell me how can I find that....

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Arif knows whatz good.

I told you about that 40 oz. Good, huh? :D
hah, yeah. they're great songs ;)..

40oz is great :thumb:

@rae : i dont have the clip but i could send you just the song...:embarass:

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Emma, I can see your point, but he is much more than just bagging on other people. Yes, it is part of his style for SOME of his songs, not all. One of his best songs, "Soldier", has nothing to do with other people. Same thing with "The Way I am". He has the best rhymes in the world of rap today, and you can't take away from that. He loves to make fun of other celebrities, and I think its rather funny sometimes. But his career is not totally based on making fun of other people.
Then you mustnt have seen my point. I wasnt talking about his 'best' songs or his songwriting at all.

But to say his career wasnt made on and dosent depend on bagging on other people is bull. His first song was funny yeah, but imagine that song wasnt about that, he would be a nobody, and if he stopped shiting on people the eminem craze would fade fast.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Then you mustnt have seen my point. I wasnt talking about his 'best' songs or his songwriting at all.

But to say his career wasnt made on and dosent depend on bagging on other people is bull. His first song was funny yeah, but imagine that song wasnt about that, he would be a nobody, and if he stopped shiting on people the eminem craze would fade fast.

of course. imagine if britney and christina started dressing themselves. imagine if madonna had the same hair style for more than a month. you know where my point is. image is very important for everybody. without image most of the artists would be nothing.

it is stupid to blame eminem without talking about the others. some people find britney's "look" as offending as eminems words.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i can't get enough of this track (not very new)

Stimuli ft Panjabi MC - Stop what your doing :thumb: (has MJ's Billie Jean beat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 286)