-what are u currently listenin to?- (262 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
hendrix is magical. the drummer from "the experience" just recently passed away last month
Yeah, Mitch Mitchell. The drumming in "Fire" and "Manic Depression" are the only two songs I can think of where Hendrix's guitar is not central to the song.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
hendrix is magical. the drummer from "the experience" just recently passed away last month
Yeah, Mitch Mitchell. The drumming in "Fire" and "Manic Depression" are the only two songs I can think of where Hendrix's guitar is not central to the song.
Of course you are both right :)

In my opinion many Hendrix' songs (just like many Doors songs) are hard to understand cause he just like Jim Morrison did not make music-they made poetry and not everyone understand poetry! Of course Jimmy made poetry on his guitar and Jim made poetry with his pen/pencil :)
And personaly i like that kind of music where you have to listen carefully where you have to get into the music, understand it and not just play it while you are playing a game on your computer for example or.....i cant think of another example but you get my point!! Maybe you will find me weird but hey thats what i like!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 256)