-what are u currently listenin to?- (171 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2007
Guernica, the word, has a lot of history. What the band means by the song title is open to interpretation. I think they make it clear it's about downfall.
Yeah I know a lot about Guernica. I just was curious as to how the song was. I was just hoping it was a great depressing song is all. I'm in one of my moods so I need the music to match. I'm DLing it. Thanks :)

Down in Flames - Mindy Smith

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You're welcome, Sarah.

All of their songs are so much better than the crap we hear on TV or radio nowadays, putting "Blink 182" to shame. I became a fan of Brand New in high school and they really do a great job making a point in their music. Despite the yelling, I find their stuff poetic and this is coming from somebody who abhors punk rock. These guys are too good to hate.

Jun 26, 2007
This is the saddest song ever written, imo:
Story goes he wrote it on a stormy night when his wife and son were out in a thunderstorm, and he was worried sick they would never make it back home. Inspired by the sound of the raindrops falling on his rooftop (symbolized by the repeated note throughout most of the song), he started improvising this song.

without her i cant imagine Hooverphonic=(

Innervoice ~ Hooverphonic ..***..
True, her voice practically defined the songs. She is irreplacable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 167)