-what are u currently listenin to?- (203 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Dont really like this album. Carter 2 is way better IMO. I hate his cartoonvoice on this album. But that track with Jay-Z is not bad.
I'm lstening to the LP for a few HOURS now and I still like it.Maybe that's because I'm not really objective since I always liked Weezy.

Carter II is very different from Carter III,he changed his style since then.He is very versatile and that's what I like,he sounds always different.The beats on Tha Carter III are great IMO.Best tracks from Carter III are:Mr. Carter,Dr.Carter(prod. By Swizz Beatz),Paying With Fire,Shoot Me Down&3 Peat IMO.

Jul 15, 2006
I'm lstening to the LP for a few HOURS now and I still like it.Maybe that's because I'm not really objective since I always liked Weezy.

Carter II is very different from Carter III,he changed his style since then.He is very versatile and that's what I like,he sounds always different.The beats on Tha Carter III are great IMO.Best tracks from Carter III are:Mr. Carter,Dr.Carter(prod. By Swizz Beatz),Paying With Fire,Shoot Me Down&3 Peat IMO.
Word, Marcello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 199)