-what are u currently listenin to?- (317 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2004
If someone were to come up to me and state the exact same story, I wouldn't think less of them whatsoever. Defining where someone is from can be considered ambiguous as, in context of human evolution, we could be considered to be from planet earth. [sic]

As you also probably know, many boroughs throughout history have been named after a single family, and in spite of the fact that some members of said family departed, they still trace their lineage back to the name and therefore label it as their home. Situations such as these have been documented throughout history, yet nobody gives these people a difficult time for not adhering to your standards. Stating where someone is from can be thoroughly subjective and the limits to which you label your presence are indeed boundless.
What? What you said made no sense. The purpose of communication is to get one's point across in the easiest way possible. You have failed to do that. You sound like Michael Irvin on David letterman with a crack pipe in his black cloud-like ass.

I am a citizen of the United States thank you.
How so?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 26, 2007
ßömßäяdîëя;1471227 said:
What? What you said made no sense. The purpose of communication is to get one's point across in the easiest way possible. You have failed to do that. You sound like Michael Irvin on David letterman with a crack pipe in his black cloud-like ass.

How so?
The same way everyone else is. I was born here.

Sep 26, 2007
ßömßäяdîëя;1471234 said:
LOL!

So you aren't even italian?

You lyin' tramp.

(ohh spare me the but my parents, but my dog, but my uncle can talk like a whopper tripe, you are as Italian as I am German. Welcome to the forum, fellow American.)
You thought I was Italian? I never said I was Italian. But thanks

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßömßäяdîëя;1471227 said:
You're a fucking goddamn retard.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

ßömßäяdîëя;1471230 said:
Dude....sorry to break it to you, but......Elvis was a Serb.
Dude, that makes me love him even more.
I dont dislike Elvis.I havent even heard much of his stuff.But im having a hard time picturing Vlatko impersonating Him:p
Well you gotta fix that, get some of his compilations, there are hundreds of them but I recommend "2nd To None". The man could sing anything; RNR, country, blues, gospel and still sound so damn good.
I could definitely see Vlatko impersonating him.
Why's that? :D

Sep 26, 2007
Dude, that makes me love him even more.

Well you gotta fix that, get some of his compilations, there are hundreds of them but I recommend "2nd To None". The man could sing anything; RNR, country, blues, gospel and still sound so damn good.

Why's that? :D
You just seem like the type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 315)