-what are u currently listenin to?- (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
I remember when I was considered ahead of my time…
--

Diadems - megadeth
ha ha for what may i ask ? BTW did u see Some Kind Of monster(Metallica Movie) where DAVE Mustaine spilled his guts out saying that he considered his Megadeth days a failure as in comparison to his Metallica days sad though Megadeath esp the early years were pretty good but u somehow got the feeling they could never match pre blac era- Metallica

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
ha ha for what may i ask ? BTW did u see Some Kind Of monster(Metallica Movie) where DAVE Mustaine spilled his guts out saying that he considered his Megadeth days a failure as in comparison to his Metallica days sad though Megadeath esp the early years were pretty good but u somehow got the feeling they could never match pre blac era- Metallica
Na I haven't personally seen it but my friends have told me about the documentary. As good as things seemed to be back then you kinda got the sense that there was a lot of selling out going on on metallica's part. D.mustaine is greatness, he embodies megadeth IMO. Killer instinct
--

Kill all the white people - type O negative

Apr 15, 2006
great album but i also like the Dio era, Heaven and Hell still rocks
i dont have a lot of Dio era Sabbath stuff.

maybe Megadeth didnt achieve what Metallica did, but MD were great in their own right! Tallica had a great first few years and almost everything after The Black Album was downhill..., but MD seemed to remain a bit more consistent up until Risk!

NP: Any Colour You Like - Pink Floyd

i gotta listen to Dream Theater's cover of this song later! :heart: absolutely slays the original IMO! :D

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
Na I haven't personally seen it but my friends have told me about the documentary. As good as things seemed to be back then you kinda got the sense that there was a lot of selling out going on on metallica's part. D.mustaine is greatness, he embodies megadeth IMO. Killer instinct
--

Kill all the white people - type O negative

There was defintely selling out esp on the black album onwards but they as musicians felt the need to change i won't agree with change but respect them for it.Mustaine is Megadeth no doubts on that ,luv their albums up till Countdown afterwhich they kind a sold out my feeling that all.

Type O Negative-Wolfmoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)