-what are u currently listenin to?- (474 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
i've only heard 1000 Eyes and that track owns!!! actually learnt it to play with a band i was in... too bad i quit before playin it! :sad:

Ya great song from the symbolic album , Chuck is a great pioneer in progessive death and thrash metal scene , every album took this genre to a new level and playing with talented albeit revolving musicians made these albums even more
appreciated , what instrument did u play ? , i used to play drums until i tore my ligaments in both arms.

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
oh my! that's sad! i play guitar! though i think i suck! :D death metal aint a genre im very keen on listenin these days! i guess im just past that!

you listen to Dream Theater?
yes a bit , I went to their concert held here in 2006, live they awesome man petrucci and pontfroy were spot on with their playing .Ya current death metal does not do anything for me i am more into the classics from late 80-90s era -doom thrash death and so forth.I believe that era had a lot talented bands compared to the current bunch .CurrentLY i listen to Opeth , if u have not heard u should try progressive with clean and death parts with jazzy structure at times

Apr 15, 2006
yes a bit , I went to their concert held here in 2006, live they awesome man petrucci and pontfroy were spot on with their playing .Ya current death metal does not do anything for me i am more into the classics from late 80-90s era -doom thrash death and so forth.I believe that era had a lot talented bands compared to the current bunch .CurrentLY i listen to Opeth , if u have not heard u should try progressive with clean and death parts with jazzy structure at times
i got Opeth's Blackwater Park, but gotta give it more plays!

and it's Portnoy not Pontfroy!!! :lol:

NP: The Great Debate - Dream Theater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 471)