-what are u currently listenin to?- (323 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
ßömßäяdîëя;1404581 said:
:lol2:

You have no idea what you're talking about. You insinuating I'm a Nazi is even worse than me joking about you being gay.
man you are now reading minds now , did i in anyway refer this song to u or call
u a nazi. u mentioned that living in my country is in comparison to a jew living in nazi-germany. take it easy mate life is short

Apr 12, 2004
man you are now reading minds now , did i in anyway refer this song to u or call
u a nazi. u mentioned that living in my country is in comparison to a jew living in nazi-germany. take it easy mate life is short
Life may be short for you, you are a chink, you have short bodies and short penises.

Don't ban me science says so, just ask Dr. I HATE CHINKBOYS.

He is a great pharmacist.

But he is a white pharmacist, so in Chinkland he has to be a step down in the pharmacy rather than a step above, so that the chinese chinkers dont lose money handing it to tall white people.

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
ßömßäяdîëя;1404608 said:
Life may be short for you, you are a chink, you have short bodies and short penises.

Don't ban me science says so, just ask Dr. I HATE CHINKBOYS.

He is a great pharmacist.

But he is a white pharmacist, so in Chinkland he has to be a step down in the pharmacy rather than a step above, so that the chinese chinkers dont lose money handing it to tall white people.[/QUOT

Mate too bad though i am pretty tall and ladies just luv my big brother but thats

okay if u feel insecure cause i laying all your ladies :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 320)